DVDFab HD Decrypter 22.214.171.124
DVDFab HD Decrypter is a simple version of DVDFab DVD Copy and DVDFab Blu-Ray Copy. It can remove all the DVD protections and part of Blu-ray protections, and copy DVD/Blu-ray to hard drive.
It is one of the always free portions of DVDFab application. With its various settings and options to edit, you will definitely get a fantastic output. In addition, the copying speed is very fast and the quality is wonderful.
DVDFab HD Decrypter enables you to either copy the full disc or just copy the main movie.
You are free to edit with its so many settings and finally get a special and perfect copy, and you will be happy with its quick speed and fabulous effect.
It supports both NTSC and PAL DVD/Blu-ray, and allows you to preview title with an internal video player.
Features of DVDFab HD Decrypter 9:
* Copy any DVD to hard drive
- HD Decrypter can decrypt any DVD movies by removing all known DVD protections such as CSS, CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc., and can copy any DVD to your hard drive.
* Copy Blu-ray to hard drive
- HD Decrypter removes part of AACS, BD+, RC, UOPS and BD-Live Blu-ray protections to copy the unprotected Blu-ray to hard drive.
* Copy either full disc or main movie
- Two copy modes available: Full Disc and Main Movie. So you can freely copy either the whole content of the disc or just the longest movie title.
* Multiple settings
- There are multi-settings for you to edit your DVD/Blu-ray copies. For example, you can specify your preferred output audio track and subtitle; you can change DVD playback order, remove annoying PGCs; you can also set the title playback order.
* Provide you utmost convenience
- There are multiple languages for you to choose from for the application; The UI could be customized freely to suit your using habit; you can preview title with a built-in video player; and the copy progress can be viewed in detail.
* Easy to operate
- The interface of HD Decrypter is very intuitive, so you can finish the whole operation well step by step under its guide without any obstacles, even if you are a novice.
Changes in DVDFab HD Decrypter 126.96.36.199 beta:
- New: Improved the user experience.
- New: Some minor changes and improvements.
- Fix: A problem that cannot stop the preview after about 5 minute.
- Fix: A problem that cannot save the default output size for DVD Copy and Blu-ray Copy.
- Fix: A crash problem when clicking finish button after a copying or ripping task done.
- Fix: Added “2 pass” setting for DVD Ripper and Blu-ray Ripper.
- Fix: Added “Bit Rate” setting for DVD Ripper and Blu-ray Ripper.
- Fix: Added “PathPlayer” settings for DVD Copy.
Changes in DVDFab HD Decrypter 188.8.131.52:
* Blu-ray Copy:
- New: Added support for a new copy protection as found on "Cabin in the Woods". Note: the protection only take effect on "Full Disc" and "Clone" backup.
- Fix: A decoding problem when copying BDAV discs in certain cases.
- Fix: No sound problem when playback the backup BDAV discs in certain cases.
- Fix: A problem that the backup BDAV discs cannot be played by PowerDVD in certain cases.
- Fix: A wrong aspect ratio problem when copying BDAV discs in certain cases.